Same update
Walking in Genting
After that walk with Joey,we went back to Highland Hotel lobby to find our parent.I get back my money but the ice-cream money I have to pay.= ="Never mind la.We go back to First world again.This time with my mom,her sisters and Joey.We went to the same shop again.I want to buy a necklace that have a doll saber.The saber I'm talking about is not a knife or anything but is a main character in Fate/Stay Night.But my mom will kill me if I brought that.Haiz.After that shop,we went to another shop.= =" All nearly girl stuff.What the ....Suddenly Ashley came to us.She put too much make up la.Look more like aunt.Haha.Joking Joking.5 aunt 1 little boy.The little boy is me.Haiz.

Finally leave Genting
After shopping around,we leave Genting and went for dinner.That means have great food to eat.Haha.Too bad Ashley don't get to eat because she wasting her time playing.Lolz.On the way down the hill,I get to take some nice pictures.
0 Responses