Update
Crossover event Part 1
Few days has pass.Those days was boring until I can die.It come to the crossover event.It was 14 December.Before that,Vincent was so blur.He say the competition was in the 15.Luckily I check the church website.Next time I won't ask a newcomer about their church.Haiz..
It was stupid of me to trust Vincent that the competition start at 11am.I don't blame him that.I look like an idiot walking around doing nothing.Oh my goodness... I thought it was wonderful day to kill people in chess but end up my school team came.I'm so angry about it.I know I can't win 1st place but I'll try the best.My first opponent was quite good for a beginner.He has the same name as me Jason.The 2nd match was a losing match.I play with Kheng Soon.He is the one of the best player in SMK Sri Sentosa.= =" The 3nd match was a free point.I play with a guy from SMK Desa Petaling.I told him he'll give me free queen but end up coming true.The 4nd match was quite simple for me.Haha..The last match was not so simple.I play with Seng Hou sister.She is a great player.I nearly lose to a girl.Everyone will laugh at me if i lose to her.Luckily I won la.The competition has over and I get 3nd place.I have no comment of it.I have no mood after that.Didn't get to wax my hair because of Vincent going home early.Oh my goodness there are so many people in that church.Man I can't walk straight in L5.Sue Yin suddenly come from no where and it freak me out.Haiz.. I can't stand the praise and worship there.The songs they sang freak me out loud but the show is quite nice.The event has end and I need transport home.Wait lo.. Wehn I was about to leave,I saw Poh Chi giving out paper about a kind of workshop.That means I can follow her home but I have to wait for a quite a long time.Waiting ... Waiting ... Waiting.. Waiting. Oh my goodness...I wait for quite long for her because she is fetching 2 friend of her.Haiz..When I reach home,I was half dead...
0 Responses