Update
Hanging out at Sri Petaling
After that nice poker night.That is 4nd of December.Wake up quite early because to wait a friend of mine Vincent Phang.Wait quite long for him.He say 9 something he would come.Then I wait for quite a while.Until 10am I went down and have my breakfast.When I come up I thought he was here waiting out side my house but I was wrong.Haiz.Half way eating my breakfast.I hear someone calling me.I run towards my front door and open it.Vincent was waiting at the gate.I felt sorry because I didn't answer his phone.My hand phone is charging in my room.After my bath,we went for lunch at 202.When I was eating,Vincent was taking picture of himself.I can't stand it man.I want a peaceful lunch also cannot meh.After our meal,we went back to my place.When we reach my place,my mom went to work already.I continue my stuff in my computer.Vincent continue taking picture for himself with my phone.Haiz.I don't know why he need taking picture tips.He should some girls or so.After he finish taking picture,I help him to edit it.He say is quite nice.But I think it still can be better.Never mind that.I call him to create friendster because his old 1 is outdated.HaHa.When I finish changing my cloth,i go straight to Vincent.Vincent was editing his new friendster.Haiz.After his editing,I call him to make my hair.See nice or not.End up nice la.I have no comment on his hairstyle.We take cab to carrefour.We walk for quite long.We end up playing Time Cruise 2.I lose quite early because I'm not good in that game.After that,we went straight to the nearby cybercafe to play Dota.Maybe the keyboard problem or me.Because I didn't touch Dota for a quite a time.Vincent friend keep on bugging him.I was playing SDO and he keep on scream at Vincent.Vincent was siting beside me.That means when I play SDO I get freak out.Make me so angry that time.After our game,we went to the Sri Petaling pasar malam with Vincent friend.We walk for a quite a time.He and his friend brought a cloth for the FGA crossover.Must be black because they are security guard.Haiz.Never mind that.We get bored in the end and decide to go home.When we was waiting for cab,Vincent decide to go Carrefour again.I have no comment on that because the pasar malam place was hard to get taxi.We went to Mcdonald for drinks.We chat about random stuff for quite a long time.Until the time to go home.We wait for taxi outside Carrefour.Someone call Vincent.It was his sister.She say she will come to fetch him.Good for him.Wait for a while.Finally can get a taxi and get to go home.The day end just like that.
0 Responses