Update
Tired day in Youth
It was first of December.Wake up quite early because of the sunlight again.Haiz.Need to go to ABC early also.Haiz.Rush here and there.Very tired.When i reach home is 12:17pm.I need to go down and wait for Ron at 12:30pm.Can't make my hair nicely.Haiz.When i reach church,it started the praise and worship practise.My couch's Sun call me to listen for an hour and a half.Haiz.After the practise,I boring like crab.Walking here and there doing nothing.You think I don't have friend in church meh.Haha.Some of them go minum.Some of them got meeting.Haiz.Boring until the cell start.Haiz.The cell is like normal.Only I and Nick get mix up who is doing ice-breaker.= =" My cell leader is not happy with it.When the praise and worship started,a group of hip hop dancer keep on dancing in the back.I join in(not a good dancer).Just play only.I was tired.When message time,I was too tired to write note.That means I need to copy the note from Joe Ng blog.I can't believe he has so much free time to write the note into this blog.Haiz.When time to go back,as normal Vince Chen mom fetch us back home.When we nearly reach home,she stop by in Shell to add petrol and buy some things.I was totally boring.= = I hate someone walk so slow.Like donkey walk with 2 legs.Can't stand it.Next time when I drive I won't wait for no one except for my family member.When i reach home,finally i get to relax.The day end just like that.

0 Responses