70's Christmas in 2008
Merry Christmas!Woke up early just to prepare to go to church.Today is a special day so I didn't arrange transport with Wai Ye because it is Christmas.I took cab to HSG.Wow free breakfast but I didn't eat because I thought need money.*xD*I walk around and greet with my friends.Sarah ann came and greet me Merry Christmas.Surely I got greet back.Li-see give me a gift.Is so sudden.So I was shock a bit.

Waiting for the event to start.It started at 10 30am.So KKK and me walk around and chat.*Sien*The event start.It started singing Christmas song.I like it.*Haha*Then come the Dance Performance.Is quite cool and 70's.I got some pictures but all super bad quality due to my phone is a MP3 phone.I got one from Li-anne blog.I just take one.So Li-anne won't kill me right?



It was great performance.I shout like no one business.Then come drama.I'm quite bored about it.Nearly Zzzz if you know what I mean.Then got message time.Is OI function.Nearly a lot of people get save that day.Amen!Then come the final show.Quite nice.Nearly the same but come out Jo Cheah and Ron tan.Geng man.What a great show.Then one last show,Stephen became Joseph(Jesus father) shouting Mary and asking where are you.Janet became Mary(Jesus mother) saying wait for me and don't rush me.Joseph keep on rushing her and she came out and that is the end of the show.I walk to the nearby high way to catch a cab to go home.

That is pretty much all of it.The show is until afternoon.Afternoon things I forgotten.*Haha*Sorry guys.

Sign out,

Jason

1 Response
  1. Li-Anne Says:

    LOL!

    Chill la. I won't kill people for taking pictures. =)