True or Dare??
If you wondering why I put this title,please continue reading it.Ok it started when I was eating my lunch.After that,Benny call me to come out to go cc(Cybercafe).Take a fast bath(I normally bath takes at least half an hour) and went to lobby to meet up with Benny.So we meet up and we went to sri lata to meet up with those guys.When we reach,I saw Ah phang,Chun wei and a girl.The girl look like I saw before in someone phone or what.Thinking for a period of time.Ya is Chun wei girlfriend.*xD*

I thought we are going to cc,end-up stuck at sri lata.I call Conan to come out but he is still sleeping.*xD*We chat until sien end-up Benny and I went home.I took my pen-drive and leave the house.I went to Benny house end-up playing dota.*Sien*Both of us heard ding dong sound and Benny pray that not those guys.End-up is Ah Fai.He say luckily is not those guys.Benny receive a sms from Yuki and say want to True or Dare or not?I like it then all of us leave the house.When we are about to leave Benny house.Chun wei and Ah phang is walking toward us.I say give me face and go play True or Dare.

We reach there and end-up waiting for those girls.*Swt*I wanted to die.Then is no bottle or anything to spin.So I went and brought a mineral water to drink and play la.We play.I know all boys and one girl(Yuki).Other girls I don't know who is who.So we play la.The rules change a bit this time.The game start the first person who get it will be True then another person will be Dare.Is like True,Dare,True,Dare and continue on.A lot of things I won't post it due I respect people privacy.To make it interesting I only say my one.I only get once and is True.Thank God for that.Conan ask me to choose those 2 girls who I will date with?Only A or B and must choose one(I was force to choose).So I choose B.Some people will know the reason(please don't ask.P.S.I give u warning).After a great show(secret),we went out for a drink due to Ah phang get dare to treat all of us drinks.*Kakakaka*We chat random stuff.They decide to go Sri Lata for a swim.

I won't swim.They're play pushing.It looks fun but end-up being throw into the pool.*Sad*Play here and there.I went sauna to dry myself.Is also useless.*xD*I went to play with Chun wei and Ah phang phones.Nothing good to do.Finish swimming,Chun wei and I went home.

After my bath and dinner,I went online and chat with random people.Benny can't come out tonight.This is sad.Around 7 40pm,Chun wei and Ah phang came to my house and ding dong.I prepare my stuff and we leave to Sri lata.We find Conan.I was walking around and Kristian was there talking to a uncle.I went to say Hey and we chat for quite long.Random talking.After that,he went home.The leftover guys went and play Ice & Water.Play play play.Chat chat chat.Then went home and bath.Then online and start blogging.That is all for today.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses