Long night..
Nothing special during morning and afternoon.I keep on playing ps2 or watching tv or go online msn.Surely I got go for my lunch.Around 4pm,Conan told me that he is at his swimming pool(Sri Lata Swimming pool).Went to look for him.They still sitting there and play poker(Play for fun).*xD*Chat here and there.They went into the sauna.Conan wanted a one hell of a punishment for his pupil.So they stay at the sauna.I knew that the sauna is super hot.I think around 40+ degree..I stay outside and wait lo(Quite boring).After they came out,some of them jump down into the swimming pool.*xD*Maybe is too hot la.Is normal la(Is not an act of idiocy la).Man I feel really boring.I talk to one of my old friend's Joe.He is a christian too.Try to talk chinese with him(I'm bad in chinese).I wanted to improve my chinese really badly.Then some of them started with some relationship topic.Man I just stay out of it.I try to rest my eyes la(Quite tired).Nothing better to do then I sms Vince Phang to ask for the driving lesen teacher number.*xD*After a while,we all went home.I went to Conan house.Play with his computer a bit.Bla bla bla..I go check my blog as usual.Then Conan find it interesting and wanted to open one.We go check out some templates..He found one cake templates.It fit his image because he is a baker.*Haha*He register blogger.Then a while,Jie Kang call us to come out.Then we come out la.One of group of kids(Conan's pupil) sitting another side.I told them to stay there and Conan call them to come.*Swt*Never mind la.Chatting crap things.*Swt*After a while,we go to Fish Net(CC).Sure la Jie Kang fetch us.*xD*We went there and play SDO-X.I won a lot la.Some of them playing Dota.Bla bla bla.Playing my SDO-X.I really hate people looking at me when I'm playing.Sure miss one.*Swt*I finish playing,I let one of those kids play.They play for a while,I go and pay.The price came out RM 4.20.Fair price right?Then we finish gaming,we went home.Reach ardy.I went to Conan house to fix this blog.Find songs and bla bla bla.Then come out one nice blog.His url is http://realconantan.blogspot.com/ .I went home around 1am.Reach home,my mom scold me and ask me where have I been.*xD*Never mind la.One or two time won't hurt.I'm helping a friend not going clubbing also.*xD*I'm tired ardy.Sleeping time.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses