Cybercafe..
Woke up around 8am.Sleep at 3am and woke up at 8am.Geng leh.I went online and download SDO-X Season 2.Then I went to Conan house to go online again.Bla bla bla.Do this and that..Then I receive a sms from Vince Phang call me to go CC(Cyber cafe).*Haha*Firstly I went home and copy SDO version 1 for Conan.Then go to his house again.Around half an hour,Vincent call me to go down.I went there.He nearly bang me with his car.*XD*We went to Net Studio(CC) to play.We play dota first.We win but my rating is low la.Then we play SDO.I thought I could win but I lose again.*Crap*Then we play CS.*Swt*Then I play Devil May Cry 4.I so hate that the time past like speed of light.*Crap*I went home and eaten my dinner.After a while,I went to Conan house.Bla bla bla.We decide to go to Cybercafe again.This time got people treat us(Conan and me).Only an hour.Better than nothing.Man so tired.I don't have time to take pic.*xD*Went home..Sleeping time..

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses