Berjaya Time Square..
I'm sleeping in my bed.All of a sudden,a call from Conan came.Could a guy get some sleep?He call me to go to Time Square.I tell him that I'm lack of money.He say never mind.*xD*Call me to prepare in 30min time.For me is Impossible.I need at least an hour to prepare.I finish everything and went to Sri Lata playground.I receive a call from Conan asking where m I?Bla bla bla.We went to bus stop to wait for a Rapid KL bus.We wait for quite a while.When we went in the bus,there is no place to sit.*Sad*

After a while,I have a sit and then all of them have a sit execpt for Conan.I saw a few sit for him and he don't to sit.Suit yourself I told him.We finally reach Time square after a long time in the bus.We walk around and some of us are hungry.We decide to go to eat.We went to a coffee shop to eat.I have nothing much to do I took a picture of my drink:



My pineapple fried rice came last.*xD*What kind of service is this?But never mind la.Next stop the arcane.We firstly saw not much of a people but when we went in.There is quite a lot of people.*xD*End-up can't play.So after that,Jerald need to buy some clothes.So we went along to match his style.We walk from Time square to Sungai wang.He did buy some quite nice one.Ah phang wanted to buy a nice shoes.Walk here and there only to buy his shoe.*Swt*After he brought the shoes,we walk around for a while.Then we went to one place(I don't know where) to wait for bus.So I so bored there I took some pictures:
We wait quite a long time for the bus.Finally the bus has came,we rush into the bus and take our sit.The bus keep on going.I keep on listening to my MP3.I took some pictures while I'm in the bus:

So reach around 6 30pm.I went home and eat my dinner.1/4 finishing my dinner.Conan call me to come down.Jie Kang is coming.Oh my goodness.Can't I have a peaceful dinner?I eat a bit another call from Conan come again.I say Ok ok..I come down.I went down with my laptop.I walk toward the guardhouse.Conan call again and say we are at your lobby.*Swt*We went to Hainan Hometown again.We chat.After a while,Jie Kang leave.So soon.Man I prefer not to go.I do this and that.Quite bored also.Not in the mood to do this and that.So we went home and all the rest is history.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses