Painful night..
Pretty sad today.10 30am,Conan call me to come out.*Sien*He told me that he sleep around 8am today.Crazy fellow.Only sleep 2 hours.So he told me that Jie Kang call us to come out.While waiting,he is sleeping on the sitting place in swimming pool.*Sien*



Jie Kang came.We chat about random stuff.Conan call Ah Joe(Not Jo ng or Joe Cheah) to come down.We went in the sauna for a while.So hot(But can stand it).I'm pro ma.*Perasaan*I went back home for lunch.Finish lunch then I went online for awhile.Then I call Benny(Not Ben Soo) to come to the guardhouse.I wanted to copy SDO-X from his computer.Went down and he just came up.*xD*



We went to Benny House.He is a christian.*xD*While it copy,I play dota(old version).Then finish,I went to find Conan.He is not at home coz he is fetching his grandmother from the hospital.No idea why.Then we went for a drink.After that we went to my house to get my laptop.We went back to the swimming side to go online.Bla bla bla..



We went to my house to put something and we went back to Sri Lata.Conan didn't bring his laptop.*Swt*Call him to bring and he say 'My sister using bro'.*xD*We went to Hainan Hometown(This place is good for hanging out).We nearly order the same thing again.*Sien*I wanted to kill them.You don't better drink to drink.*xD*



After the drink,the bill is super nice like last night..It cost RM35.80(Victor I know good food doesn't come cheap,I get it).After that,we went to cc.I one on one with Conan on dota.Due to my lack of playing for super long and some many things in dota have change.I lose the game.*Never mind*I continue to play SDO-X.After a long 2 hour,we went back.Is still raining outside.So I decided to take cab home(Not that rich).

After my long dinner and online,Benny ask me where m i.I say at home and ask where are you.Bla bla bla.I went straight to Sri Lata.After a long discuss,we decided that today don't want to go late cc.They decide to play Ice and Water game(If you don't know,u can ask in the chat room).I wanted to go home.They force me to play.They aruba(don't know how to spell) me but so lucky I got strength and stamina.In the end,my leg and butt is in blue black condition.

What a stupid game.*xD*I so lazy to play and I always win.*Sien*Due to my hurt leg also can catch them.After that game,we decided to play true or dare.I really don't want to talk about it.I only get once.So not too much for me.*xD*So we went back.I bla bla bla..Went online and saw who online(Secret).So I decided to stay online.Conan went online and we discuss on tomorrow pc fair.Then suddenly he put on my contact into the chat room and that is ah ling.We chat until 2am.I tried and went to sleep.Sleeping time.P.S.My best friend Vince Phang had a car accident yesterday.Pretty sad about it.Thank God that he is safe.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses