Pc Fair..
Woke up super early today.Like 8 something to fix my blog.I sms Conan what time are we leaving.Call here and there.He call me to ask whether I'm ready or not and I'm not.Fix that and this.Set up my hair.*xD*Give him a call and went to Sri Lata playground.

I saw 2 person standing there.One surely is Conan and one is surely is Bryan(No idea who).Then I saw Byran,he is one of my old dota friend.Very pro in dota one.We decided to go to KTM station with cab.We don't want to waste time.We take KTM to KL Sentra and take Putra station to KLCC.

When we reach KLCC,we saw hundreds of people walking towards the PC fair.We went in,we saw a lot of laptop,desktop,printer,mp4,pen-drive,hard drive,and a lot more.Man they promo that and this also make me headache.We walk from top to bottom.We been caught everywhere.Super easy to get lost in there.No wonder Bryan don't want to bring his sister along.Conan get caught in Digi promo.Talking about changing pre-paid to post-paid.Bla bla bla.We went another place and then he decide to go back.I call Tim to come to the Digi place.I don't want to listen.Bla bla bla..Suddenly say must pay RM50 to put in his account.Then he is force to pay.Tim suddenly at my back and say Jason.*Swt*
He was planning to buy a mp3 there.We saw a good price.It cost RM45 only.So I went back to buy my keyboard.Usb type la.Easy for me to play SDO-X and Dota.It cost me Rm28.Quite cheap la.I can't see Tim after I buy the keyboard.Then Byran saw a nice webcam for his friends.3 of them.The webcam is like the size of a small pen-drive.It cost him Rm165 for 3 webcam.I went back to buy the 2gb pen-drive for Garry christmas gift.It cost me RM16.After that,the guys decide to go home.While in the KLCC Putra Station I took some lousy pictures:Skip until reach home ardy.I'm super hungry.I went online for a while.Change and went out to eat.Suddenly hear a scream 'Ah Chong'.I turn back Ah phang and those guys.They follow me to get my late lunch.We chat for quite a while.We decided to go to Benny house.Then we saw Conan still playing dota in his house.I thought he is tired until want to die one.I play with Benny computer while some of them watching tv and some of them playing around.I had a lot of pictures taked in Benny house but cannot be posted.After a long playing in Benny house,they decide to go to Conan condo to swim.Ah Fai and I didn't went swimming.We chat about random stuff like singing.I took some pictures(Deleted) when I'm bored there:

Yuki(Conan little sister) told me that she got check my blog.So I welcome her.*xD*After their swim,we went back.*Sien*Reach home and online again.Eat my dinner.Nearly half way eating my dinner.Someone call me.Can't a person have his dinner properly.I call them to come to my house.After my dinner,we went to Conan house.He told us that he is going out for dinner.So we went back home again.Reach home bla bla bla..Blogging then sleep.That is all for today.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses