Merdeka!
Sorry guys..I'm too busy to update this days..Spending my full time on my freedom.*Hehe*Let talk previous SPM days.

7th day of SPM.Today was the worst of all SPM days.First paper was Account paper 2.What I comment?I comment super super hard.I manage to do half of it due to my group study with Vince Phang.Then come account paper 1.It was simple la.Thank God for that.Then go have my lunch.Go back to school and take a bit break.*Tired like want to die*Study a bit.Ho Jun Jie came and keep on studying.We discuss on it.Then come Sains Sukan paper 2.It was ok ok la.Not hard or easy.Middle middle la..I think I manage to get 6C and above for my Account paper.Sains Sukan I guess is around 5C and above.

8th day of SPM.Today was ok ok la.First paper was Ekonomi paper 2.Ekonomi is one of my worst subject but this time I find it easy.Thank God.Then come paper 1.Is also easy to do.*Haha*I think I manage to get 5C and above.

Last day of SPM.Today was fine la.First paper was Perdagangan paper 2.It was tough but I manage to do it.Then I gather all my friend and discuss on the paper.I think I can get 60 above over 100 mark for paper 2.Then come paper 1.At last,my final paper.I do it.Is quite simple.I manage to finish it quick.*Haha*Thank God for that.I think I get 3B and above.Hope to get A1 la.

Then is Merdeka for me!!!Amen!No more SPM.Overjoy..Went home straight call my friend to go cc(cybercafe).Play X-Hero and SDO.Bla bla bla.Went to Conan house to online.They nothing to do play cards.I'm a good boy so I go online in MSN only.*Haha*Around 11pm,one of our old friend's Jie Kang call us to go CC.We went for a drink first due We haven't had dinner that day.So we eaten late dinner at 11.23pm.Sad.We chat for awhile then we go to cc.Is around 12am ardy.We play for 3hours straight.We play SDO and Dota.SDO don't want to say it due to my winning but super fake la.Dota play in GG and my team win.I manage to kill some hero due to my old skill.*Hehe*Went back home ardy 3.20am.Sleeping time!!

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses