My Brand new Laptop..
Yesterday was tired so I didn't get the time to update my blog.So it started yesterday afternoon.I wanted to go to Mv(Midvalley) so bad that my mom get tired of listening to me.

My mom call me to have a hair cut.So I went to Q&Q cut to cut.It cost me RM15(Normal price in malaysia).

Went to meet my mom.She is looking for some clothes for her worker.*LoL*I go look for my clothes for chinese new year.I find one pair quite nice.The siliy things is the price more nice.1 set cost me Rm100+.*xD*

My back is killing me.Only walking in girl section.Man I'm bored.After finish looking for one set of clothes.Is my turn to see laptops in 2nd floor of Mv.After a long walk,my mom and I stop into sony company.I'm just looking but my mom called me to ask the person.Buying the VAIO is quite cheap due to PC fair this coming friday and it gave a lot of gift.I wanted the red one but I don't want to burder my mom so I ask for the white one.The worker there say this version is better but the price is Rm700+ different.So my mom ask for installment.12 months without interest but 24 or 46 month charges 3% interest.So my mom buy the red VAIO and use 12 month installment.I'm happy about it.Thank God and my mom for this wonderful gift.Here is some pic of my laptop but is a bit blurr due to my camera bad a bit:

Nice right?The price more nice.*Sad*We need to wait 30min.So we decided to go to have dinner.KFC.*Swt*Eat and eat and eat.

My mom went shopping again.I'm tired ardy.Buy a lot of things.Until 7:40pm only go to take the laptop.I check the com.Then we shopping again.Man the things is heavy.

We are waiting for my uncle to fetch us.Wait and wait and wait.Boring.P.S.Mv a lot of people smoking.I hate people smoke.Don't have smoking room for them meh.*Swt*

Went home,bath and then sleep.Ya I nearly forgotten the gift.The gift is one bluetooth mouse,bag,VAIO cover and more.I'm tired again.That is all for yesterday.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses