My 100 post..
Sorry guys for didn't post for awhile due to I have a boring day so I have nothing to post.Ok this is my 100 post.Today was quite a boring day.Chatting and playing pc games..Went out to ABC and have my lunch.I call those guys to come out for high tea.All of them are busy with something.*Sien*I went home and sleep.Woke up at 5 something.I need to prepare for dinner tonite.Online chatting for awhile and do this and that.

Around 7pm,my mom driver came and fetch me.We chat about random stuff.We reach there and I went in my mom shop.Greet them and most of them speak chinese.*xD*We went to the restoren without my mom due to her still have customer to serve.I went there and do nothing.Luckily I got my mp3 player with me.If not,I will be bored until I die.So I took a picture of something:*xD*My mom boss(Datuk) call me to eat shark fin with him(they are still few peoples).I finish eating,I went back to my seat(next table).

Around 8 30pm,my mom finally reach the place.I'm so relieve.She intro me those workers.*xD*Other than that,she ask for my opinion about one of worker hair(she just cut it).Why ask me?Don't ask for my opinion please.This make me no mood to eat already.I drank some wine to relieve myself due to my brain is not working properly.The wine is kind of cheap stuff.The bottle of the wine look like this >>>>:


I eat and eat.All the food is not my type of food.So I eat a little only.Drinking Wine and 100 plus.*xD*After a while,I went to toliet.The toliet is super far away from the restoran.Came back and eat some more.Eating and drinking...Then finally the last one.I have no idea how to explain in english but I got picture of it:

After eating that,I can finally go home.That is pretty much all of it.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses