Sien Christmas Eve..
I should post this few days ago but I didn't because I was too tired to post.Today I didn't have much plan so I call those dude see what are they doing.Benny and Ah phang is at Benny house so I went straight away.I went there and copy SDO-X from Benny CPU.Chat with them about random stuff.After a while,Jun wei came to Benny house too.They decide to swim at Sri Lata.
We reach there.I met back my old friend Ah Hong.We chat and chat la.We chat about random stuff.Then those guys go swimming and we(Ah Hong and I) continue chatting.Yuki also sitting and watching them swim and play.*xD*Bla bla bla..All of them including Yuki execpt for Ah Hong went to my house.

Reach there,Yuki cook maggi mee for those boys(without me).I helping her out.I pretty scare she hurt herself so I have to help out la.They hang out at my place for quite awhile.Chat,chat and chat..Then Benny,Jun wei and Yuki leave,I went to Ah Phang house.Bla bla bla..Jun wei came and we went to ABC to have dinner.I eat fish and chip and both of them(Ah phang and Jun wei) eat roi canai.*Sad*We walk back home and we decided to go on top of the hill to chat.I view is quite nice so I took one picture(P.S.I don't good quality camera or camera phone to took it):
We chat for quite a while.We do stupid things(Secret).Then we decided to go to Amadesa(Jun wei and mine place) swimming pool to chat.Ah Fai came too.I sien until want to die so I took some useless picture:

We chat and chat about random stuff.I was really tired that day.We went to my house to have a drink and then we went to Ah Phang place.I took a nap in Ah phang place.Yuki came a moment ago and ask me 'Are you tired(In chinese)?Go home and sleep la'.Is true I'm tired but still never mind la.Around 11pm,we went to Yuki house.I sit there and sleep for a while.I wait and wait and wait.Finally we can walk up the hill and watch firework.We reach there and waited for the firework(Really stupid to think there is firework on christmas).So I stand and sms my friends and family Merry Christmas and I receive a lot of wish too.I went back and online for a while and then sleep.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses