Christmas Party/Nick and Drake youth dinner..
I know today is going to be a fun day for me.I bring 3 friends(Benny,Jun wei and Simon) to youth today.Reach there around 2pm.Why don't I have lucky draw.*Sad*Intro-ing here and there.Is pretty tired.So lucky I was no on for that day if got I will be dead by now.The youth start pretty late.The first event is Praise & Worship.Then it come Message.*So weird*Then only come ice-breaker.The first one was Mad rally.It need 5 in a team to complete it.I write down all the question:

1.Meet 5 people whom you have never seen before and write down their favourite colors.

2.Find 3 people whose names have the letter J in it and get them to sign on this paper.
3.Stand on one foot with both hands on your hand and sing the theme song of Spongebob Squarepants. Get a witness to sign here.

4.Do a manical laughter from the front of the chapel. Get a witness to sign here.

5.Run one round around the chapel with 6 people shouting, "The rain is coming! The rain is coming!" Get a witness to sign here.

6.Do the can-can with another group of 3 people. Get a witness to sign here.

7.Snap a photo with a tall and thin object(a person)

8.Find 4 different pairs of shoes.

9.Imitate the Powerpuff Girls' pose and hum the theme song while in that pose. Get a witness to sign here.

10.Find 2 people whose birthdays are in December and sing the birthday song to them. Get them to sign here.

1st was a simple task.2nd one was ok ok.The part of ok ok is I keep on signing autograph.*Swt*3rd was hard.Need some girl to teach us.4nd was simple like cake.5nd is more simple.6nd one was fun.7nd I didn't do.8nd I took a picture of it:

9nd I didn't do.10nd was hard.Drake and Nick.Sing lo.Then Christina,Drake and I sing birthday song like paris people sing.Very geng.I didn't win but I had a lot of fun.Then come cat and mouse game(John version).Garry and I demo for them to see how to play it.We play but my team lose.*xD*Then finish game we sing 'we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year'.All of us(all of the youths) run few around in the chapel.Is super fun.*Haha*We all chat in the cafe.Quite sien la.Jo Cheah fetch my friends home.I still waiting for Nick and Drake to go outing.Wait and wait and wait..End up all of us didn't go for the outing but we go for dinner.Pretty sad.I took a lot of photo in Nick camera.I will post it when I get it.We went to parkson to have dinner.I order food and drink.Guess how the food and drink look like:


The food is good.The drink is ok ok la.I will post some pictures when I get it from Nick.We chat and chat and play and play.Then we all go home.Ron tan fetch me home.Luckily I don't have to take cab home.That is pretty much all of it.*Haha*

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses