Expensive Night..
Nearly the whole day,I stay at home and online.To tell you the true,is super sien.Chat in msn,watch some show and sms-ing.
Conan call me to come down to the swimming pool.I went down and look for him.One group of us chat about random stuff.*Sien*Then they decided to go for a swim.We went to sri lata.They swim.I don't want to coz I dislike swimming.Here is some picture while I'm bored there:


Around 8pm,the swimming fun is over(At last).I went to Conan house.Bla bla bla..We decide to go to Hometown Hainan.I need to go to my house to take the laptop.Take and leave the house.We went down and those kids is waiting newspaper at the bus stop.We need to wait for another friend to come.So we wait.Lucky got my mp3 player.We walk there.Reach ardy.All of them order the same drink execpt for Ah Fai.They order ice lemon tea.*Lol*I order French Toast for extra due that I haven't had dinner.I set up the laptop.I too sien I took some pictures:



Online and chat..Bla bla bla..Really nothing much to do also.Doing our own things until 10 30pm only we leave.The bill is super nice man:


RM37.90 for 6 person.*xD*After that we walk home together.Reach home and rest.That is pretty all for yesterday.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses