One heck of a comedy night..
Nearly the whole morning and afternoon,I'm infront of my new laptop and online.Not much people online this afternoon.So sien.I wanted to test run my video call so badly.

Outside is rainning.So I can't go out to kacau my friends.Is nature.Who can control it?Around 4pm,I went to Conan house and all of them(His pupil) plus his sister are playing monopoly.I so sien.


They decide to go swimming in my condo(Man they don't have a swimming pool here meh?).Is still rainning so I don't want to swimming.I go check out my com and went down.Nothing to do.Keep on listening my songs.


After awhile,I went for my dinner and went down to give them there handphones that I keep.I went online.I really hate my desktop.I wanted to throw it away but I can't.


Conan suddenly call me to go down to his guardhouse.I went down.Jie Kang suddenly came.So weird.We went to HomeTown Hainan for a drink(my treat).*Sad*We talk about random stuff.After awhile,Conan went back and have his dinner.Around 15min,he came back with his laptop.Chatting and typing.I so hate the connection.Always disconnect.Maybe got problem.I really hope it is fix.


Conan ask Jie Kang and I for advice on his blog grammer and spelling.The comedy start here(Secret).It take so long to fix his blog.Jie Kang wanted to type for him but he regret.Keep on helping lo.*No choice*So we went back.Ya I forgotten about the bill.The bill is super nice:



So now I'm at Conan house blogging.*Tired*

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses